Unified Communications combine voice, chat, presence (availability), mobility, conferencing and desktop presentations to provide a consistent user experience
- Hear, see and communicate with colleagues and customers through any common channel, and route it to a standard interface the whole team is familiar with.
- Find answers and solutions quickly by knowing where your colleagues are, and when they are available.
- Optimise business processes with a consistent and unified experience across multiple devices.
- Link teams to help them collaborate, and share ideas and information.
- Link teams via chat groups, video, web or telephone conferences – in real-time.
Customer Service is an essential part of any business. Whether through voice, email, web chat or social media, we can provide a solution based on each customer’s preferred channel. This support also extends to detailed reporting and analytics, agent coaching and call recording for training purposes. Progility offers 24/7 Australian based support via our extensive contact centre, to ensure your customers receive the help they need.
From planning to delivery, our Professional Services team deliver a smooth transition to your new platform, providing a clear roadmap to help you anticipate and navigate any business communication challenges you may encounter.
Our recommendations are vendor agnostic, ensuring the solution offered is the right choice for your business, addressing your specific requirements and needs.
Our solutions are flexible and diverse:
- Choose between cloud-based, on-premise or hybrid solutions depending on your business requirements.
- Catering for businesses of all sizes, from large enterprise to small.
- Able to integrate into third party products/platforms, as well as existing critical communications systems, eg. messaging and alarm systems or radio.
- Suitable whether you require an OPEX or CAPEX model.
A range of mobility solutions
From on-premise Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT), Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) devices to Android and iOS unified communications applications.
- One phone number for customers to contact, which works across all devices.
- Link all of your messages and contacts into a single user experience.
Omni channel contact centres
Omni channel contact centre platforms enable your customers to reach you via their preferred method of contact. When a customer moves from one channel to another the data moves with them; this improves the efficiency and speed of resolution for the customer by removing the need to explain the purpose of the contact every time they interact with somebody new.
Some 76% of customers say repeating their issue over and over again when communicating through different channels is the most frustrating part of their customer experience. Another 86% of customers expect conversations with agents to move seamlessly between channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does ‘Unified Communications’ mean?
Unified Communications, or UC for short, is the integration of real-time communication services such as IP (internet protocol) telephony or voice, instant messaging (chat), video conferencing, call control and speech recognition with non-real-time communication services such as voicemail, e-mail, text messaging and fax. It operates as a single and seamless communications platform, offers a unified user interface, and enables users to communicate in a unified manner across multiple devices. UC will allow employees to communicate through key features such as voice, meeting place, telepresence, and single number reach. Progility Technologies is an experienced and customer-focused Unified Communications provider.
How is a Unified Communications (UC) system different from traditional telecommunication systems?
The main difference is that UC systems utilise digital technology such as Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP). Globally, a significant shift is underway in the telecommunications industry, with many customers transitioning from traditional business phone systems, or analogue communications, to internet networks such as VoIP networks (sometimes referred to as Internet Protocol (IP) networks) or VoIP phone systems. VoIP runs both voice and data communications over a single network, which can significantly reduce infrastructure costs.
Why are Unified Communications so important?
Unified Communications systems have several benefits over traditional business phone systems. They are more flexible, more adaptable and they bring significant cost efficiencies and increases in productivity.
On average, how much does an organisation save when Unified Communications solutions are deployed?
Organisations typically report savings of at least 18%. Additionally, most organisations see indirect savings due to increased productivity.
How do Unified Communications help users become more productive?
UC increases organisational productivity with the following reported globally:
- 46% of users realise travel savings of more than five days per employee annually.
- 50% of users save 20 minutes per employee daily from more efficient message management.
- More than 75% experienced improved productivity of employees across geographically dispersed locations due to voice and video-conferencing.
- In a recent global survey of frequent users of telepresence or video conferencing solutions, 90% cite video collaboration technologies save them at least two hours of valuable work time a week. In addition, one-third of respondents estimate they save close to one full day (7hrs or more, per week). That adds up to more than two months a single employee can gain back over the course of a year.
Can smaller organisations take advantage of Unified Communications as a service?
Yes! UC is 100% scalable. It can grow with the company and adapt as needs and requirements change.
Working with Progility Technologies
Your leading technology and critical communications partner in Australia
Market leading customer service through our 24/7 Australian based service desk. We are a proudly Australian systems integrator, with a history of over 30 years’ experience deploying emerging communication technologies. We enable critical communications in the moments that matter.
Our experienced technology team can recommend tailored solutions that will meet your needs. We see ourselves as an extension of your team. We will work with you to understand your business pain points and design a solution that suits.
Our solutions are flexible and diverse. Depending on your needs, we can tailor a solution that can include a blend of support, service, maintenance, service level agreements (SLAs) and transition management.